Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wordless (not really) Wednesday


Hello lovelys! 
Blogger has completely pissed me off.. 
I lost all of the blogs I was following!
What the hell.
I switched to google+ or whatever and it cleaned out all of my blogs!

So I'm spending today trying to find all of the blogs I have been following. 

In the meantime, here is my wordless Wednesday. 
(Even though it has a ton of words.)
I think it's something we all need to remember, and it's the truth. 


"May your neighbors respect you, Trouble neglect you, Angels protect you, and Heaven accept you."
-k-

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

That is so not cool you lost everything. How did you switch over to google+ I know that GFC will no longer be available next year.

Ashley said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. I am now following you back. :) What do you think about google + ? I am so confused by all the changes they are making.

Tushar Loves You Forever said...

Oh Thats Not Good ....