Friday, October 21, 2011

Blog Hop!

Sooo as you all know, this whole blog thing is COMPLETELY new to me
and each time I log on, I learn something new.

I was reading a blog and there was a post about a "Blog Hop" and of course all I could think about was bloggers dressing up in poodle skirts, taking pictures, and posting them on their page...

Needless to say I was wrong.. really wrong.

It's this cool idea where you can post a link to your blog on fellow blogger's blogs and get your name out there! It is exactly what I need to get this page up and running so I dont feel like I'm talking to myself! And boy was I excited when Christa from Young & Restless (I would put a link, but I haven't figured that out yet.) became my first follower. YAAAAY!!

So anyway, down below will be a link (the only reason i have it is because she made it) to my new favorite thing, "THE BLOG HOP." Hope to see you there!:)



young and restless




Oh yeahh... GOOOO RANGERS!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hey!! This is my first blog hop too! Im in danger of overloading myself with blogs to read but there's so many amazing blogs out there!! Looking forward to watching yours grow!! :)

Hall Around Texas said...

Your first paragraph cracked me up!!! Newest follower.

Do you live in the Arlington area? GO RANGERS!!

Kodi said...

Thank you for following me!

And I live north east of Arlington but I'm pretty sure I should move there:) lol