Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Down

I've just been kinda down today..

There's no reason, no source for my bad mood. I just feel like going and laying in bed for the rest of the day with my dog.

I get like this sometimes, and I guess its normal. Atleast I hope it's normal.
One minute I can be happy Kodi, and the next moment I'm like this.
I just seem to feel unwanted, that I'm not important to someone.
This feeling doesn't come as often as it used to, but I still hate it everytime and everytime I think about what if I don't come out of it.. What if this is what my life has come to?

I know I'm only 18, I'm young and have a whole life with new journeys ahead of me, but today seems like one of those days where I just can't shake this feeling.

And there's really only one word to explain it..
Down.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a happy post, one with alot of pictures and something exciting to share with you.

Do you ever get this way?
If you do, let me know. I wanna know that I'm not the only one that goes through this.

See ya tomorrow and thanks for reading<3



2 comments:

Irene said...

Aww I hope you'll feel better girl. I do feel that way too sometimes, when nothing can seem to make me feel better. But it'll pass, that's for sure. I hope whatever it is that's making you feel down would just vanish.

*hugs* for you

Kodi said...

Thank you so much Irene!
Sweet comments like this definitley make me feel alot better!