Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Favorites: Week 4

Hellooo!
How was your Thanksgiving?
Mine went good, even though I didn't get around to making the chocolate cream pie I was wanting to do. 

This Thanksgiving was the first one without my grandma, so it was a little different but we got to stay home with our doggies and celebrate with them. We also got to decorate for Christmas!
This is the first year I'm over doing my room, so I'll have to take pictures and share them with you.
Santa's Little helper (aka Bella) even helped put up the big tree!


I almost completely forgot today was Friday Favorites Day:( 
But at least I've been doing a lot of pinning this past week.

The PERFECT shoes for my future little one. 
I'll make her just as obsessed with sugar skulls as I am!

This made LOL foreal. 
I know Bella constantly tells me this, but as you can see, I don't listen.

All I do is Pin, Pin, Pin
No matter What!

I think this every time I see that stupid commercial. 


Hahahaha
You know you laughed.

Pretty much my favorite part of Christmas TV.
I love, love, love alllll of her commercials!
Next years Halloween costume?
I think so.

Me and B always said this is what my kids will look like, and I can't argue.

Sweetest thing ever<3

An iPhone case that prints pictures when you take them!
When they start making these you best believe that I'll be first in line to buy one.

 Such a beautiful picture to end one of the best days of your life.

And the best way to start your wedding day;)

(You can find all the links to these pictures on my Pinterest page.)


Hopefully soon I'll have a linky so we can all have Friday Favorites!


Roxy update: She was good all day yesterday and the smell is finally starting to go away even though I still get whiffs of it. Yuck. 
But I'm just glad she's happy an healthy.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers:)

2 comments:

Nesha said...

Oh my goodness. Your dog in that outfit is SOOO cute!!! I totally think the same thing when u see the commercial with J. Lo as well. Thanks for stopping by and I am following you as well! Yay!

Unknown said...

That photo of the married couple in color with the crowd blacked out is AMAZING. TOTALLY stealing that.