Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday... Kinda


My sweet baby Bella with her favorite night-night toy.



Now I have to rant.
Rant # 1
I work Tuesday- Saturday.. every week.
I usually get up around 7(ish) every day I work and don't get home until around 7 that night... every week.
That does not change. I don't get to pick when I do and don't work.
Which means I cannot hang out 'til 4 in the morning.
It also means that I go home at a decent hour.
Why don't people I know understand this?

Rant #2
When I say I cannot hangout.. DO NOT try to convince me otherwise.
Don't keep texting me saying:
"just for a little bit,"
"I'll come to your house"
 "Do what I do, don't sleep."
NO.
When I say no, I don't want to it means
"No, I don't want to."

THEN, I get, "Quit being an old woman, get out of the house."
Oh hell no.
I'm 18, single, and independent.

But then again, maybe I do have an old woman mentality because I don't want to hang out with someone else at night when I've missed my dogs all day and I want to see them.
Or maybe I just want to be at home, relaxed.
Or maybe, I don't like you...
Yeah, that's probably it.



No comments: